“Part Time CFO” Services (Membership Retainer Plans)
You Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO…
At a Part-Time Price!
At some point, your business will reach a point where it would benefit from the advice of a full-time Chief Financial Officer, but you won’t quite be ready to spring for the near $100,000 price tag (plus bonuses and benefits).
Congratulations if your business has reached this point!
We are pleased to be able to offer you the benefits of a CFO without the hefty price tag. Our part-time CFO services provide you that valuable financial advice at a fraction of the cost – a perfect bridge for this stage of your company’s growth.
With our part-time CFO services, you can expect to see…
- increased ease at knowing an expert is on the team overseeing and protecting the financial side of your business
- more time to focus on your business growth – developing new services, attracting new customers, and dealing with other core business issues.
- an enhanced understanding of the financial side of your business, giving you the power to manage the hard and true numbers of your financial picture to obtain the best benefit for your business.
- an expert to help guide you through tough business decisions and to help you clarify your business plan.
- a specialist who will train and manage your accounting staff, leaving you with one less aspect of the business to absorb your valuable time.
- enhanced budget preparation and monitoring.
- profitability analysis per type of products and service lines your business offers.
- tips and strategies for saving on taxes.
- assistance in long-range planning and the development and prioritization of goals.
- better cash management.
- a dedicated member of your team to interact with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- someone to review and negotiate everything from insurance policies to financing options and rates.
- the development of accounting procedure manuals.
- implementation of collection advice policies and procedures.
- analysis of everything from equipment purchases to expansion plans and mergers and acquisitions possibilities.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (936) 273-1188 or use the contact form we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Aurelia has been my accountant for the past 4 years, and I have been very pleased with her responsiveness and quality of her work. Even though she is local, I really like how she had secure methods for exchanging tax documents online so I never need to go to her office. Her advice for my small business has been fantastic and I have had a much better experience with her than I did with my previous accountant.Nick Pandiscio
“I’ve only been a client of Aurelia Weems a short time, but during that time Ms. Weems and her staff have helped me successfully resolve some ongoing IRS issues. It is not easy to understand tax requirements, and Aurelia was always available to provide guidance to me during some really difficult times. I have never failed to contact her office and receive prompt professional assistance and accurate responses to my questions or requests. I have and will continue to recommend Aurelia Weems and her staff to anyone needing CPA assistance.”Jennifer M.