Accounting Done For You and Made Easy
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Bookkeeping and Finances… Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specialize in.
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping and accounting to the professionals!
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following accounting and bookkeeping services, which benefit your business in the following ways…
- bank reconciliation…
- identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- income statements…
- we will provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- understand what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- determine your current tax liability.
- balance sheets…
- gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- general ledger management
- we can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- unlimited consultations.
We can also customize our service to you by adding…
- payroll management.
- tax planning and preparation.
- any number of a wide variety of financial services that would benefit your business.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (936) 273-1188 or use the contact form we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Aurelia has been my accountant for the past 4 years, and I have been very pleased with her responsiveness and quality of her work. Even though she is local, I really like how she had secure methods for exchanging tax documents online so I never need to go to her office. Her advice for my small business has been fantastic and I have had a much better experience with her than I did with my previous accountant.Nick Pandiscio
“I’ve only been a client of Aurelia Weems a short time, but during that time Ms. Weems and her staff have helped me successfully resolve some ongoing IRS issues. It is not easy to understand tax requirements, and Aurelia was always available to provide guidance to me during some really difficult times. I have never failed to contact her office and receive prompt professional assistance and accurate responses to my questions or requests. I have and will continue to recommend Aurelia Weems and her staff to anyone needing CPA assistance.”Jennifer M.